The main categories of photographic work that I undertake are:
- Couples & Engagement
- Professional Corporate portraits
- Head shots
I think most important for you, the client, is that I am truly after that great shot. I'm not looking to rush through a shoot just to do it, rather I invest myself in my work and preparation. I pay attention to all the little details, and details are everything when it comes to photography. Apart from having a keen photographic eye, through hard work I've also developed a solid foundation in my technical knowledge in photography, lighting, and photoshop skills.
I have a lot of interests in life and I believe that serves my photography well. I feel comfortable under many circumstances and am not afraid of exploring and being in the unknown. With that spirit, I have independently adventure traveled through many countries and it has helped form who I am. I'd like to think that you can get a sense of who that is by looking at my photos. If you haven’t already gone through my galleries, go take a peak and then come back here to read on.
When you look at my images, am hoping you sense the passion I have for photography. Photos capture moments, and they can be small or nuanced moments, but it is in those fleeting moments where the importance lies and the best photos are taken. I like to think that I have a knack for capturing the unnoticed - I'm an image seeker; a moment hunter. I want my images to capture beauty, spirit, authenticity, humor, interest, emotion. Ideally, I want you to connect with my images.
In keeping with my personality, I love to shoot all sorts of subject matter in all kinds of settings. I don't like to label my photography, nor do I want to be confined in a style or genre. I go where my abilities and interests take me, and if I feel that a project is out of range for my abilities, then I will simply say so.
Clients choose me because they see beauty in my images and like working with me. I would love the opportunity to work with you. Let's chat about the type of photographs you need.
Some more tidbits about me:
- I LOVE to travel and have independently adventure traveled to numerous places
- As a result I've also seen and done many wonderful things, like sky diving, white water rafting, rock climbing, caving, paragliding, mountaineering, canyoning, single track mountain biking, scuba diving, sea kayaking, glacier hiking, etc
- I enjoy playing most sports, but generally focus on ice hockey and tennis
- I'm always up for the challenge for a good match of chess
- I love music, grew up on classic rock, but listen to all kinds now
- Am a foodie, and if I had to choose, I'd say Thai is my favorite
- Having said that, my Moroccan chicken along with Moroccan carrots and mashed potatoes with sauteed leeks is quite tasty!
- I enjoy dance and have taken Salsa, Swing and Tango lessons. All fun :-)
- I once played in a qualifying round for the Monopoly Olympics. I lost to a fierce 11-year old competitor.
For further information about my work, photo shoot inquiries, permissions, to discuss the meaning of life ...